Often insurance disputes do not involve bodily injuries. There may be property loss, or you may be dealing with an insurance company that should be defending you, but isn’t. Tragically, the dispute sometimes revolves around a life insurance claim that should be paid. Our experience in insurance law extends into these areas.
We level the playing field
- Insurance companies use their money in an attempt to create a biased system.
- Insurance premiums and deductibles continue to increase while coverage shrinks.
- Insurance companies have powerful lobbyists that work to pass laws which limit your legal rights and ability to be fairly compensated if you are injured by the negligence of someone else.
- Insurance companies spend millions of dollars each year misinforming the public about lawsuits and branding all injury cases “frivolous”.
- Insurance companies low ball or push for quick settlement before injured people have completed their medical treatment and have a full understanding of their injuries and expenses.
- Insurance companies sometimes just simply refuse to pay valid and meritorious claims.
The insurance industry vigorously defends all personal injury cases with seemingly endless resources. By making the process so difficult, they hope that you will decide not to pursue your claim. They also hope that you will not find an experienced firm of trial attorneys to level the playing field on your behalf.
Insurance companies we have litigated against
Allstate, State Farm, Unitrin, Geico, Travelers, Hochheim Prarie, Progressive, Lindsey General, USAA, Farmers, Farm Bureau, and many more.